Math is one of those homeschool subjects you grab almost any resource you can to help make it easier. Easier for you to teach and easier for your not that mathematically inclined student to understand.
My daughter is still fairly young but I still like to acquire a few things to help her along the way.
This post is about some of those free things…
- Valentines Day Math for Upper Elementary
- My Free Long Division Chart off here. It’s not perfect but my daughter says it works for her.
- Another free Long Division Chart (by me) over at Teacher’s Pay Teachers
- The Case of the Jogging Gingerbread Mini Math Mystery Grade 3 over at Currclick. My daughter just loved Hillary’s mini mysteries.
- Huge list of Math Printables over at A Moment in Our World.
- Free Times Tales Sample 9’s Download. My daughter really took to this method for learning her times tables.
- Free Placement Test at A+ (psst! I’m also having a giveaway for A+ Adaptive Placement Test w/Individualize Lesson Plan
- Occasionally my daughter asks, yes she does, asks for Math drill sheets to check her speed. I get them over at Math-Drills.
- Mrs. Glosser’s Math Goodies. Lessons, worksheets, and drills.
- Free Full Color Math Flash Cards for Visual Students at Homeschooling Hears and Minds
- Of Note: Not quite free but you get so much for your buck it might as well be. As a member of SchoolhouseTeachers.com you’ll have access to a huge variety of educational material including math curriculum such as the newly added Online Math Practice for Elementary (6th Grade) through High School students.
Join us at the…