Yay! We made it to day 12 before February 2019! LOL!
Day 12 is something near and dear to my heart. Homeschool Printables. There truly is no shortage of Homeschooling Printalbes so I’m gingko do something a teensy bit different for this spot. These links will be to Blog/Websites that offer FREE Homeschooling Printables. Not just the printables themselves.
Now seriously there are SO. MANY. CUTE. APPLICABLE. HOMESCHOOL. PRINTABLES out there that I’ve really only just scratched the surface with this list. In fact I need to rename this list because it’s gone be so much more as time goes on. But for now let’s just work with our 12.
This will serve two purposes.
- We are all homeschooling different ages of homeschooled children. And you may even have several different ranges in your home (actually you probably do). SO this way if you can land on one website with several options you don’t have to hunt around for the different ages.
- Maybe you’re not a homeschooler but want to supplement your child’s learning at home. My mother did just that. Am I extra brilliant because of it? HAHAHA! But I think it was helpful. She could focus on things where she knew I might struggle and it kept me out of trouble. Sort of.
Free Links to Homeschool and Educational Printables
- TeachersPayTeachers: Homeschoolers, Private, and Public all use Teacher’s Pay Teachers. Teachers helping teachers. And if you’re of a mind to create your own stuff there are several resources here to help you.
- The Homeschool Mom:
- These FREE USA State Unit Studies from BenandMe are a super cool way to get to know your state, and those you plan to visit. They use the pages from Notebookingpages.com
- Speaking of Notebookingpages.com. This site is packed with all kinds of note booking printables for your homeschool. There is a free membership with plenty to keep you busy so don’t worry!
- MommyismyTeacher is a fellow Homeschool Review Crew member. She’s got several Homeschool printables and they are all nicely categorized so you won’t get lost.
- Ohmigosh this is so cute! Free Preschool Morning Binder (printable). Stuff like this from Life Abundantly make me wish my daughter was small again (although she’s pretty cool as a teen). By the way if you’re wondering exactly what this is it is cute seat work printables for that little preschooler that wants to do school too.
- Another one for the preschooler this ADORABLE 3 Little Pigs Printable Timeline will have your child excited about story time (I’m sure they are already excited though. Just so cute. I can’t say anymore. Be sure and thank 3 Boys and a Dog for this.
- Need some Report Cards? Over at 123Homeschool4me you can find a nice detailed Free Printable Report Card. And if you’re really savvy and scroll all the way down (read it all) you can find another link to Free Memory Pages.
- From Homeschool Hideout you have this great 30 Page Homeschool Daily Notebook. If you don’t know what this is it’s a great way to touch bases on basic skills to be learned. Just a quick checkup on time, dates, weather, even Spanish and Sign Language. Of course you can print what you want to use. You don’t have to use everything. And it might even inspire you to create one just right for your children. I would say this is good for elementary ages.
- Well okay. Ssshhh this does say Limited Time and the date on it is in 2018 but I believe it’s still available from OutmatchedMama the Ultimate Homeschool Planner.
- And finally (but probably not) a Homeschool High School Planning Sheet. It’s a very good idea to also read the post by Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus so you know how to effectively use this printable in your homeschool.
Well that’s it for my round up of free printables in various niches. It won’t be my last and each of these lists is bound to grow. Thanks for sticking with me!