The conference has ended but you can still buy access to all the Summits.
It’s the 5th annual Homemaking Ministries Online Conference
Tickets are currently for sale for a SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICE through July 31st!
About the Homemaking Conference
This is a fully online conference for the Christian Homemaker with tons of fun activities throughout the week. This means: You get the feel and the community of an in person conference with the flexibility of being able to watch the sessions any time you would like!
The conference will be live September 25 – 28th, 2018 (the conference has ended but you can still purchase access to all the Summits) but once each session goes live, you have the freedom to watch it anytime on any device – forever! It’s such an encouraging, motivating, and practical conference.
Super Early Bird pricing ends July 31st! After that, the ticket prices will be going up by $10. So grab your ticket today.
The theme for the conference this year is the Deep Dive Summit. The really special thing about the conference this year is that they are going DEEP with all the sessions and it will include step by step instruction in four main areas: In the Kitchen, Homemaking Routines, Your Identity in Christ, and Family Life!
Homemaking Conference Speakers and Topics
And the speaker lineup is incredible!!
They have 20 amazing speakers that will be teaching over 4 full days of the conference.
Your Identity in Christ:
This day & topic will cover: homemaking and how all we do within the home is ministry and serving the Lord. We want to encourage women to firmly plant their family and their home in the Gospel and watch it take root and thrive!
● Deep Dive Mentor: Jami Balmet from Young Wife’s Guide – Your identity in Christ parts 1&2 (Who we are in Christ & Finding Contentment)
● Deep Diver Mentor: Marci Ferrall Thankful Homemaker – Your Identity in Christ parts 3&4 (Idols of the Heart & Becoming More Gospel-Focused and Christ-Exalting)
● Breakout Session #1: Katie Orr from KatieOrr.me – Topic TBA
● Breakout Session #2: Katie Bennett from Embracing a Simpler Life – Being a Heavenly Minded Mom
●. Breakout Session #3: Arabah Joy from Arabahjoy.com – What does it mean to Abide inChrist?
● Breakout Session #4: TBA
I am already counting down the days to this year’s 2018 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference – The Deep Dive Summit! It’s going to be a lot of fun and I hope you will pray about joining us.
Early bird tickets END…
In the Kitchen
This topic and day will focus on practical and hands on way to better organize and run your kitchen as well as learn how to have more fun in your kitchen again (or for the first time)! This will be a very practical day with lots of applicable and actionable takeaways.
● Deep Dive Mentor: Tiffany Crumbs from Don’t Waste the Crumbs – Budgeting and Meal Planning
● Deep Dive Mentor: Wardee Harmon from Traditional Cooking School and Gnowfglins – Anintroduction (and plan) to cooking from scratch
● Breakout Session #5: Katie Mae Stanly from Nourishing Simplicity – All about tea & treats
● Breakout Session #6: Laura Coppinger from Heavenly Homemakers – Teaching Your Kids to Cook
● Breakout Session #7: Erin Odom from The Humbled Homemaker
● Breakout Session #8: Jami Balmet from Young Wife’s Guide – How I do a baking day (and grindingmy own wheat) in a full and busy schedule
Do you ever struggle in your homemaking routines? Trying to figure out how to balance all the cooking, cleaning, taking care of yourself, and learning how to thrive in your home instead of just surviving? This topic and day will tackle all of that and more!
● Deep Dive Mentor: MacKenzie Monroe from Bold Turquoise and the Cultivating the Lovely Podcast – A creative approach to homemaking routines that will make you enjoy your home more!
● Deep Dive Mentor: Brittany Ann from Equipping Godly Women – Planning Your Priorities in Your Home & Life
● Breakout Session #9: Victoria Osborn from Creative Home Keeper – Intentional Holiday Planning
● Breakout Session #10: Laura Smith from I Heart Planners – Creating routines that stick for longterm success in your home!
● Breakout Session #11: Lisa Woodruff from Organize 365 – How to use a Sunday Basket forgreater peace throughout your week
● Breakout Session #12: Dana White from A Slob Comes Clean – Decluttering your home (and life)for more joy!
Our family life – from our marriages to our parenting to how we handle conflict and more – is an incredibly important topic as we discuss what it means to run a Gospel-Centered home! During this day and topic, we will cover the basics – and then go deep – into what it means to have a Gospel-Centered family and marriage.
● Deep Diver Mentor: Jolene Engle from Joleneenge.com – Biblical Marriage parts #1 and 2
● Deep Dive Mentor: TBA Gospel-Centered Parenting parts #1 and #2
● Breakout Session #13: Tauna Meyer from Proverbial Homemaker – Overcoming Anger in theHome (Biblically dealing with our emotions)
● Breakout Session #14: Rachel Normon from A Mother Far From Home – Becoming a NurturingParent Who Shows Grace (While still keeping rules and discipling your kids)
● Breakout Session #15: Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows – Managing a Home Full of Little Ones(tips, tricks, and wisdom from a mom of 9)
● Breakout Session #16: Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life – Discipling your kids througheveryday moments and by establishing routines