Are you overwhelmed by the idea of real food? Unsure what steps to take in their kitchen and meal planning, or just looking for more delicious whole foods recipes?
This week's bundle is packed full of value. With dozens of tips, hundreds of recipes and a complete 7-day meal plan, plus a shopping guide and activities for children, this collection is the perfect how-to for anyone on a real food journey.
And readers can now choose between the PDF, Kindle or ePUB versions of the ebooks in each bundle. (Other digital products may be included in different formats, as noted in their descriptions.)
Individually, these ebooks are worth more than $100, but this week only they're available for more than 95% off!
▪ 7-Day Real Food Challenge by Roxanne King: Learn to provide a healthy real food diet for your family that doesn’t take up too much time or too much money.
▪ Real Food Nutrition for Kids by Kristen Michaelis: A course for teaching children about Real Food. Lessons, coloring pages, activities and more. Written for elementary children. Regular price $19.95
▪ Real Food for the Real Homemaker from Real Food Cookbooks: Learn to make real food meals on a budget. Regular price $12.95.
▪ Real Food Hits the Road by Millie Cooper: If you're out an about a lot this is the ebook for you. Eating healthy on road trips can be hard but this ebook makes it possible. Regular price $14.95
▪ Eating Additive Free Cookbook & Shopping Guide by Christy Pooschke: 160 Real Food recipes your children will enjoy. This ebook normally costs $39.95!