Happy Monday! I hope you've had a good weekend.
We ate a lot of good food last week. I've gotten a bit off the wagon with Trim Healthy Mama so I spent last week trying to at least eat THM dinners.
Our steak dinner (pictured above) was so absolutely delicious. Those are fautatoes made from cauliflower. Our new love. The veggies were just sauteed and the steak was a flank steak. This is definitely a repeat dinner. My daughter and husband concur!
I also made four loaves of sprouted wheat bread
Before I move on to my dinner plans I've got a couple of things that might interest you.
- I'm hosting a small giveaway for a 18 inch doll clothing pattern from Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns. You can enter here. It ends on the 3rd.
- Link up your family friend, homemaking, homeschooling, etc. posts on the monthly Bountiful Homemaking and Homeschooling Linkup I host once a month with Wren from FinchnWren.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Eggs and Sprouted Wheat Bread Toast
Monday: Cilantro Lime Burst Chicken Thighs (THM)
Tuesday: Salmon Quiche
Wednesday: Ground Apple Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday: Lentil Soup and Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Friday: Steak Pitas
What’s on your menu?
- Find more menus to inspire you from other bloggers at Organized Junkie.
- Read some Menu Planning articles for tips on planning your weekly menu
- Need delicious easy recipes for your family? Simplified Dinners is your template for fresh easy recipes every day.