*this post contains affiliate links
So much good stuff for the homemaker this past week and this coming week! If you’re already subscribed to my newsletter you already know what I’m talking about but if not I’ll recap plush share one new thing coming this week.
- First Crystal at MoneySavingMom launched her new Make Over Your Evenings Course. Similar to her Make Over Your Mornings eCourse this simple 14 day course guides you through setting up your evenings so that your mornings run smoothly (while your Mornings course helps you to maximize your mornings so that you accomplish much more in a day without running yourself down or feeling like you’re a hamster on a wheel).
- Next Maria Gracia at GetOrganizedNow is offering my readers her new resource Goodbye Clutter (and a host of bonuses) or the next free days. Clutter can be a big problem for many and if you find youself constatnly struggling in this area Maria is a professional organizer that has all kinds of tips and help for you to conquer clutter in more than just your home.
- Finally the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is here! There are tons of resources to touch every area of your homemaking life. I’ve had a chance to preview the resources in this new bundle and I think you’ll really enjoy it. Add it to your calendar or just subscribe to Goodbye Clutter and I’ll send you an update.
psst! Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for E-Hydrate Vitamin drink mixes.
Around the House
Here’s a peek at my daughter’s newly painted room. The walls are light pink and really give the room a warm glow. The ceiling is blue but of course I neglected to take a picture of that.
Painting her room has inspired my daughter to be neat and tidy (oh please let this last!). As she was organizing her things back into their places she put in our Homemaking 101 and 102 videos to inspire her. I have to say Jennifer’s soothing voice and gentle ways inspire me too!
In the School Room
We’ve got some Homeschool Reviews coming up this week that I’ll hope you will enjoy. One is not quite a homeschool product but did come through our Schoolhouse Review Crew.
Goodness we learn and absorb so much in a single week. I got a refresher course in multiplying whole numbers with fractions. We’re learning about voting and the Civil Rights movement in Heritage Studies. The Sweet Peanut is overjoyed as she passed another milestone in spelling and we’re moving on to disc 2.
At the Dining Table
Dinner last week was delicious! We’re repeating a few of the dishes.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Marinated Fish over veggies
Tuesday: Asian Orange Chicken
Wednesday: Homemade Pizza
Thursday: Chicken Curry
Friday: Ground Beef Quesadillas
What’s on your menu?
- Find more menus to inspire you from other bloggers at Organized Junkie.
- Read some Menu Planning articles for tips on planning your weekly menu
- Need delicious easy recipes for your family? Simplified Dinners is your template for fresh easy recipes every day.