Round UP of Digital Planners to Help you Organize Your Life
I love planners and even wrote an ebook about how to use them to make great changes in your life. I’ve made this round up of digital planner that you can find online to help you take a short cut and find some of the amazing work out there.
Some Reasons to Use a Planner
Not every planner works for every person. When I started using planners I purchased what appealed to me and it worked for many years. Even when I started printing off ones from bloggers I found online. They worked if I put the work into using them.
After a while though I knew some extra tidbits that I would’ve liked in mine and being fairly comfortable on a computer I made some of my own.
But even with making my own I do have a a printed planner that I use exclusively in my blogging. It has more pages than I’ve found time to use but it keeps me very organized with my blogging and has become an important tool on my blog.
While this list is only for home and personal planners if you need a Blogging Planner I highly recommend.
*This is a work in progress
Classic DIGITAL PLANNER Binder Printables
- My friend and neighbor Clarissa has created a lovely, distraction free, mom planner to help you get organized at home. A homeschooling mom of 6, she knows what it takes to get things done. She’s admirably productive and has created just the forms you need to be productive as well.
- Donna Young – Printables for home and homeschool (requires a paid subscription)
- Training Happy Hearts has this lovely Daily Planner Page for free download on her blog. See your entire day at a glance. I love how all the details are organized together like this.
- Motivated Mom’s planner. This planner is wonderful if you want guided steps for each day. The full update is a membership that included is an app (so you can get organized on the go), Printable pages, and a Facebook membership. Great customer service.
- Fly Lady: Have you heard of her? The FlyLady has been a blessing for many homemakers. If you’re struggling with knowing where to start in organizing your home I recommend reading her book Sink Reflections. This link includes Simple forms to get you organized and efficient fast! Flylady said she was conflicted about offering printables as she wants you to create them yourself. They for purchase only and very very basic. True it might be better to read the book and make your own. Create Your Own Printables.
- A Virtuous Woman This is My Life Planner : Melissa has been online for ages (like me) so you know her planners are well thought out. They are colorful and unique too! You can buy them in her Etsy shop and if you’re signed up with Ebates earn on your purchase too!
- Abby Lawsons’s Deluxe Home Binder Collection. Abby is the queen of organization. She was actually selling her very effective blog course before finally sharing her secrets of being organized. She makes lots of printables and is selling a bundle of 108 pages in 3 colors (3 x 108) to help you get organized at home.
Feminine Home Binder Printables
- Jes from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth has created this black and white vintage inspired pages (that she links to within her post) are sure to put a smile on your face. You may find yourself enjoying these pages more than any others. Some of her pages are nicely linked up in Google Drive. Others you may have to access from Scribd which is a paid service. You can have a 30 day trial though.
- Beyond Blessed Life Planner by Ana Wills is a Christian undated, beautifully designed digital planner.
- Daily Planner Pages. Love this delicate style of page. I think you will enjoy it as well.
- This pretty digital planner from Homemaking Ministries will definitely put a smile on your face while you go about your day. Note there is no dated calendar in the planner.
More Helpful Articles on Planners and Using them
- Read my article Putting Together Your Home Management Binder
- Personal Organizing Start with You. How to be personally organized.