Everyone wants to know what products you use to get things done, save money, and have a cleaner home and organized life. This is my list and it may contain affiliate links. That means that we may earn a small commission but it comes as no extra cost to you.
Before I get my home organized I have to organize myself.
- The Weekly Homemaking Planner. I start with the planner that I create. I like being able to organize weeks and months.
- More Hours in My Day: Proven Ways to Organize Your Home, Your Family by Emilie Barnes. This books was the first home organizing book I read as a newlywed. The book may have been written many years ago but the advice is timeless.
- Make Over Your Mornings eCourse. Struggle to get going in the morning? This course will take you step by step to simply make the most of those early hours.
Once I’ve got myself in order then I can start worrying about the home.
- The Dollar Tree is great for organizing bins and baskets to use in the whole house. Don’t have one near you? You can shop online and even pick a few items to pack a full box.
- Clutter Mess to Organized Success: This lady! This book! I’m just like the next person and needed some help to figure out the best way to organize several styles in this one home. Cas has broken down organizing styles into common (and cute) bugs. You will feel so well equipped to handle almost any decluttering challenge with this book.
For the Homeschooler
- Handheld Steam Cleaner: If you’ve never used a steam cleaner for hard to clean areas then you’re working too hard. These make quick work of the ick in undermount sinks, the hinges in toilets (ew), grout and pretty much anywhere that can take a blast of hot water. Be sure and read directions on the machine and also for the surface you are cleaning but seriously this should be in your arsenal.
- Electric Air Blower: Another tool I cannot do without around the house. My husband keeps trying to get this off me for his job (he’s an HVAC technician). This little baby cleans dusty computers, fans, pretty much all the other places you couldn’t use the steam cleaner because of water.
Looking to start blogging? The tools and resources I recommend can be found on this page.