Day 10 is a set of FREE Printable Blogging Planners. I've come to find out that if I don't, at the very least, keep track of my blogging that things can go south and out of hand. I've been using a blogging planner for the last 5 years. At first I would try and combine my Homemaking Planner and my Blogging Planner but the two would not meet in the middle. I do much better with having them separate. Much better.
There are times when I don't use all the spreadsheets and planning pages but I never fail to use the calendar. It has saved me many times. I also try and use my monthly statistics to so I can see how my blog has grown (or what areas I need to pay attention to).
So let's improve your blog and organize your blogging time. Choose a printable blog planner from one of those below.
12 Free Printable Blog Planners
- The First Free Printable Blog Planner comes from Ruth Soukop author of the book How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul. She talks about the planner and how to set it up in chapter 11 of her best selling book. This is the book that jump starter her million dollar business (Elite Blog Academy) so if success is what you're after it might make a good planner for you.
- The Free Goal Setting Planner by Elna Cain of Ready Set Blog for Traffic will help you to reach your Blogging Goals this year. She also has a FREE Pinterest Pinning schedule printable (it's at the top of the page) that is pretty cool.
- This adorable Blog Planner from Stray Curls will keep you smiling through the year as you crush your blogging goals.
- The Ultimate Blog Planner for 2019 by Inspired Blog Boss includes all the usual suspects (pages) and also motivational quotes to keep you inspired.
- A, new to me, blogger I'm following Early Bird Mom has a library of Blogging Printables for the price of an email (still free).
- Designer Blogs has a chic beautiful Ultimate Blog Planner for you for 2019. It's really a sneak peek at their full product but these 9 pages will definitely get you started.
- Mom's Small Victories also has an Ultimate Blog Planner with 37 free sheets to help you organize your blogging.
- The Blog Plan is a Blog Planner wrapped up in a free ecourse by Suzi Whitford. This is a great tool for new bloggers. You get 12 months of steps to help you start your blog and make it successful within the first year. It comes highly recommended (by me).
- A Virtuous Woman has made a super pretty Blog Planner for you. She's been blogging a long time (as long as me) and knows her stuff.
- Do you like pretty, feminine printables? This Blog Planner by Shining Mom is right up your alley then.
- These cool blog printables by Smiling Colors are just what you need to organize your blogging time and do what matters.
- Must Have Mom has created a blog planner with details like your statistics and making sure you did all the right things to your blog posts.