You want an organized home but you want a life too. You might feel that keeping up a home and all that it involves will completely destroy your sense of self and bring an end to your free time. Does that sound like you?
Who doesn’t love an organized home? You can find anything of necessity within it’s walls. There are clear clean spaces wherever you look.
There is seemingly a place for everything and everything in it’s place.
But an Clean and Organized Home is more than just a Clean and Organized House
That’s what Homemaking Organized is all about. Helping you get it together.
Finding Your Way Around Homemaking Organized:
- It all starts in the night before. Begin by setting a good Evening Routine.
- A Morning Routine is ideal for no more frazzled mornings.
- Menu Planning means no more struggling to come up with dinner at the last minute.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Chores keep the home picked up without a hassle.
- Bedtime routines can soothe the youngest family members into a restful evening.
It’s June! And this month we’re working on….
- Creating a Great Morning Plan (Crystal has come out with another great product to help you be more productive in the am).
- Reviewing Some Fun Homeschool Products (I get to up my piano skills )
- Watching the Garden Grow (June is all about protection. Tune in June 8th when the Garden Party updates on ways to protect the garden).
- Continuing with 34 Weeks of Clean (this month we’re in the laundry room, the linen closet, the porch, and the storage/attic area)