My sweet daughter was born 2.5 months premature. We met her a few days before she came home. Preemie children are watched very carefully for any respiratory problems among other things. Blessedly, except for a few colds when she was much younger, our daughter has had a clean bill of health for many years.
I’m very thankful she has been so healthy and I would dearly love to keep it that way. She takes her multi-vitamins, eats a healthy diet, and gets her vitamin D among a few things.
During certain seasons of the year my husband, who comes in contact with many germs daily, is on high alert for what he may catch and bring home. So I was really pleased to be introduced to GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness .
One of the main ingredients in GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness is plantain. A plant I’m well familiar with having grown up partially in West Africa.
Plantain is a…vegetable?, a fruit? Well it’s like a banana but it’s higher in vitamin A and vitamin C. It is a good source of protein and fiber but is usually eaten sliced and baked or fried along with other dishes. Yumm!
GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness also contains Grindelia an American herb (indigenous to the America’s) used to support the respiratory system and Helichrysum a plant concentrated in essential oils and used to sooth bronchial irritations.
Here are some more facts on GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness…
What is GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness?
- Gaia Herbs has a line of herbal formulas just for children—GaiaKids®. Formulated by pediatric naturopath, Dr. Mary Bove, this line consists of 10 alcohol-free herbal formulas that deliver herbal support with kid friendly tastes.
- GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids provides herbal support for the respiratory system and promotes healthy mucous membranes.*
- Recommended for kids ages 2 to 15, GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids has a great taste that comes from organic honey, lemon, and flavorful essential oils.
- Parents can trust the purity of organic herbs used in GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids, such as Plantain and Grindelia, that are used traditionally in Europe for promoting respiratory health and naturally processed to ensure high concentration and absorption.
- GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup is a great tasting all-natural syrup, made from Certified Organic Black Elderberries and added Acacia honey, that can be taken by children daily or on occasion to support their immune systems.*
- Honey offers tasty and soothing support for the upper respiratory system, and the formula contains no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids and GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup retails for $19.99 for 3floz.
I also received a bottle of GaiaHerbs Adrenal Health for me and the hubby.
Following a particular eating style lately we’ve been more concerned with our adrenal health and making sure we’re keeping ourselves good and healthy. What good is it if I make sure my family is healthy but neglect my own health? Not so good.
GaiaHerbs Adrenal Health is a selection of herbs, including Holy Basil, designed to help support your system during times of stress. I should have been taking this weeks ago as I had started to notice I was beginning to feel a little run down. But I’ll keep you posted.
So how are we doing on both products? Well nobody in my household is sick. And we like to keep it that way.
We’ve just started taking these products but no news (as in no cold) is good news.
Interested in boosting your health?
You can pick up coupon for a free sample of GaiaKids Bronchial Wellness for Kids and a $2 off GaiaKids® coupon at : www.gaiaherbs.com/consumergiveaways (Coupon redeemable in store only.)
Connect with Gaia Herbs online…
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.