Thanksgiving is just around the corner!
It always takes me by surprise. Thanksgiving! I’m just getting going with school. Getting the house winterized. Summer clothes put away. Celebrate my husband’s birthday and bam! It’s Thanksgiving time and I’m never ready. I have to scramble the last few days to get prepped, planned and ready be thankful.
It shouldn’t be like that. This should be a time of reflection. Not only in how wonderful it is to be with family and friends but also being Thankful for what God has done in our lives the past year.
So I take a deep breath. Think about what this holiday really means because it definitely has morphed into something else. What can I bring to the homeschool table for my daughter. So that she knows where the holiday originated from.
And then I plan the dinner.
Get organized for Thanksgiving Day
1. Thanksgiving Dinner set up by Pizzazzerie. Menu, banners, recipe cards, table cards, dessert toppers and more
2. Vegetarian Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Planner by a Virtuous Woman.
3. A Thanksgiving Planner from The Scattered Squirrel.
4. The Polka Dot Posie has some cute Thanksgiving Printables for you.
5. Free printable menu from My Computer is My Canvas.
6. Simple free Thanksgiving Day planning page from The Crafting Chicks.
7.Thanksgiving Planning set from Foodie Friends Friday Daily Dish.
8. Free Thanksgiving Meal Planner from My Frugal Adventures.
9. Free Thanksgiving Planner from Big Bear’s Wife
10. Free Thanksgiving Planner page with scripture from A Diligent Heart. (that’s the one on the far left where I forgot the number and am too lazy to go in and fix it).
Is it November? Sign up to our email list this month and download #11 a FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE PLANNER with a touch of vintage graphics.