Klipeasy – The Small But Mighty Clip for ALL Your Organizing Needs. I love to keep a clean home but have found that it's the little things that trip me up. Messy earphone cords, lone socks, pieces of paper you need for who knows what, and opened packages of food that nobody can bother and find a tie for. These small tidbits end up in messy piles around the house and as small as they are cause me no end of frustration. I'm not alone in this dilemma and a quick survey among friends and family will find many of these same issues.
The KlipEasy is a cute little clip that comes in several eye catching colors and was created by French entrepreneur Bernard Derely.
Bernard originally created the KlipEasy clips to keep track of sock pairs through the washing process. If you do the laundry in your home you know how those socks can go missing into some unknown dark abyss.
Somewhere along the way the realization that these clips can be used for much more than just socks was discovered and a KickStarter Campaign was implemented.
You can become a backer for the KlipEasy and get your own little packet of organizing goodness with your pledge. Depending upon which level you contribute at there are little extras that can come in your KlipEasy KickStarter package.
KlipEasy clips are
- Durable and rugged. Made of the same material as bullet proof glass.
- Rust proof. The springs are made of chrome manganese steel
- Won't damage your washer or dryer.
- Comes in 8 different colors for easier categorizing.
- Has a little hole to make it easy to hang.
They are so easy to use you will find yourself coming up with new ways to put them to use!
Using KlipEasy Clips
I was recently given the opportunity to try Klipeasy – The Small But Mighty Clip for ALL Your Organizing Needs.
When I first received this package of clips I wasn't quite sure how I was going to use them. There was the sock thing but Pierre (the guy I talked to) let me know that they were much more versatile than just socks.
The creators discovered that Klipeasy can be used for so much more. And they were right.
My husband came home and discovered my cute little clips and he's been on a roll discovering all their great uses.
Here's how we're using Klipeasy clips in our home
- Keeping Socks together in the washer and dryer. I was skeptical about this and even emailed the creator to be sure they were okay to go through the washer and dryer. He informed me they were and they were made for this so I went for it. The little buggers stayed on my socks, through washing and drying.And because they worked so well I kept them on and put them away in my drawers like that.
- Use in the kitchen for hanging potholders. This was one I didn't even think of until checking out the website. I'm in dire need of new potholders but 2 that I am not embarrased to show I was able to use the suction cups with the clips and hang them on my refrigerator.
- Use in the kitchen for hanging your damp dishcloths to dry. My husband came up with this one. We've struggled since moving in to find a place to dry our dish cloths. I'm a dish cloth user but they need to dry overnight before you can send them to the wash. Draping them over the faucet was just not pretty. And what if you needed to use the faucet again late at night? So again we used a suction cup on the cabinet near the sink and added a clip. Voila!
- Holding bills and papers together in the office. Another husband discover. In fact he took a little box of my clips off to his home office to organize all his papers. He particularly loves these clips most for this.
- Keeping your earphone cords tidy. When I'm on the go at my daughter's activities I like to bring my phone along and getting some of my own classes or podcasts done. Using the clips lets me keep my earphone cord tidy in my too messy purse….hmmm maybe I can find more uses for the clips in my purse.
- Keeping Food Fresh. Lost my tag on this great Russian fresh bread we picked up. KlipEasy to the rescue!
- A Helping Hand with Crafts. I was putting together a little paper craft and needed something to hold to pages together while the glue dried. This was so spur of the moment and worked so well!
- Squeeze the Last Drop of Toothpaste Out. Another tip I discovered on the KlipEasy website. My husband likes to say, “Get your money's worth.” on everything.
- Hang your Calendar. Another discovery in my husband's home office. Ignore our household to-do list. Obviously, we are really behind. What counts is that the calendar is being held up by a KlipEasy clip.
- Organize Your Socks in Your Drawers. So now your socks are washed and dried…and still together! You can just go and place them in your drawers until you're ready to wear them. How cool is that. And give each member of the family a different color so you know which socks go where.
We have found the KlipEasy clips to be surprisingly useful! We've constantly been finding new ways to use them around the house and even had a guest was marveling at them and ask me to send her the link so she could check them out for herself!
Be one of the first to get your hands on them and make a pledge on the Kickstarter page
You can also follow Klipeasy on the following Social Media Channels.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this item free. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”